Technical Consultant - Brazil
Position: Technical Consultant, Multos International
Location: Sao Paolo area
Region of responsibility: South America – with emphasis on Brazil, Argentina
Reports to: TC Manager, MULTOS LATAM, Brazil based
As Technical Consultant in the Multos International team, you will work with Multos International sales and technical experts to deliver cutting-edge smartcard payment solutions based to the leading financial institutions and their card and personalization partners locating in Latin America.
Technical pre-sales support:
- Provide subject matter expertise in a highly specialized field of banking payment applications, as well as smartcard issuance systems and related processes. You will work with regional financial institutions, card issuers, personalization bureaus and card manufacturers to assist them with deployment of MULTOS EMV card product range.
- You will deliver training targeted at smartcard issuers, industry associates & equipment vendors, application developers and/or manufacturing partners to facilitate issuance of MULTOS cards and solutions as well as provide EMV consultancy - analysis of issuer’s requirements, advising on industry best practices and best solutions to meet issuer, industry standards and certification requirements.
- Understand global and regional trends in payment applications assess impact on our product range and provide knowledge about regional market requirements feeding it back to Product Management team.
- Assist customer with card deployment: from personalization profile definition, sample card preparation, demo solutions, to assistance with certification and production.
- Provide 1st level support and troubleshooting of issues with product, applications, and or assistance in analyzing customer production issues. Conducted remotely and/or onsite, as required, to assist customers with MULTOS product rollout.
To do this job, you must be have previous experience providing technical support to customers, project management, and integration, with solid working experience in Payment application cards, smart cards, card issuance system and data preparation systems. We are looking for someone with:
Essential skills and requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
- +3 years of experience in banking / payment application and card issuance related field (Hands on experience with smartcard products, tools, EMV technical standards, banking applications and specification)
- +3 years customer technical support – presales /post-sale support - technical role with customer facing aspect in deploying EMV projects
- Language: Portuguese, Fluent English and ideally Spanish; excellent verbal and writing skills to be able to support regional customers in their native language as well as work efficiently within international environment of a global organisation
- driven and proactive personality capable to work independently on his/her own and as a part of the team;
- analytical skills, problem-solver and positive attitude, with the focus on customer needs;
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally and work within a wide variety of business and cultural environments.
- Experience deploying other smartcard solutions - non-banking, smartcard markets such as PKI, e-ID;
- Experience with MULTOS technology, smartcard issuance systems;
- Knowledge of cryptographic systems and techniques.